Saturday, October 5, 2013

Blogging Isn't a Sport


"High school? Bullsh*t. The cafeteria is called the Nutrition Center; people wear their letter jackets even when it's 98 degrees out. And why do they give out letter jackets to marching band? It's not a sport. We all know it."

Well guys, happy weekend! I am here to discuss letter jackets and why I love mine, even though blogging isn't necessarily a sport. If it was, I would sit the bench.

But I digress. 

Need some inspiration on how to sport your very own letter jacket? (get it? Sport? Nevermind...). Thought I would share said inspiration with the lovely public.







I'll be sure to debut my own lovely Forever 21 red letter jacket (red letter. ha) very soon. I wanted to wait to debut untill after I got out of my funk and do it the justice it deserved.

Here's to fall.



// photos via obaz, keep, elfsacks, lovers + friends LA, ethica, stylelovely //








1 comment: