Saturday, September 7, 2013

#NYFW

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica.
New year, new grade, New York Fashion Week.
What I'm trying to say is: while I should be writing my summer reading essay, I am on Style.com swooning over clothing I will never be able to see, much less afford. #YOLO #NYFW

Nevertheless, here are some looks from my favorite shows, all from day 2.

First up is Rebecca Minkoff, who's Spring 2014 RTW collection was inspired by Latin American culture--cool braided hair and all.




Next is Rag and Bone, which stayed true to its signature urban-cool feel with a dash of the 90s. Loving that peach lip as well.



Last up is Kate Spade New York, which never ceases to amaze.
"Florals for spring? Ground breaking". --Miranda Priestly.
Kidding, really. This collection is wonderfully Kate Spade-esque. Prep-tastic. Retro-diculous. Shall I keep on making up words?





Hang in there, folks. One day we might all wake up in the city that never sleeps. 


No comments:

Post a Comment